Injen Cold Air Intake 16+ Civic 1.5t
Injen MR Technology maximizes horsepower/torque gains while at the same time stabilizing air/fuel ratios. MR Technology and other Injen technologies tune the intake system, making it the FIRST TUNED INTAKE IN THE WORLD!
Injen's cold air intake systems are really second to none! The cold air intake tube is strategically placed behind your Honda Civic's front bumper to acquire colder, denser air. Almost every system is certified or pending to be CARB Exempt (please see www.injen.com for the latest list of CARB Exempt intakes) and is also backed by Injen's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- MR Technology: A patented step-down process featured in most applications. It tunes the intakes to factory air/fuel ratios.
- Air Fusion Technology: A patented method of controlling short term and long term fuel trim levels to factory specs. Featured in some newer applications.
- Air Horn Technology: A patent-pending design that reduces turbulence and straightens air as it passes through the Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor. Featured in some newer applications.
- Injen / AMSOIL Super-Nano Dry Air Filters: A dry nano-fiber filtration media so advanced even the U.S. military uses it.
- All intakes are tuned, calibrated, and then tested on a dyno.
All Injen intake systems now come with a Injen's Super-Nano Fiber Air Filter, which is a dry media and requires no oiling, and lasts 20,000 to 25,000 miles before replacement is necessary! The new filter media captures/holds more dirt and allows better air flow than conventional air filters. Injen Ea-Super Nano Air Filters also improve engine performance and help engines last longer by keeping them cleaner.